2. What’s your fantasy holiday, and why?
It’s nice to fantasize about the world that still exists out there and what you’ll all do when the crisis is eventually over.
(Here’s mine – Im a basic Bi*ch)
3. Would you rather get attacked by 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
“Would you rather” questions never fail to get a laugh. Here’s one to get you started. Keep these types of questions coming after. Keep them as PG as your team.
4. Which movie have you’ve seen the most? Why?
This really says a lot about a person without getting too personal. Also brilliant for movie recommendations while we’ve got all this home time.
(Gladiator: my answer to the above and below in one)
5. If you could go back to any era, what would it be and why?
Unintended side effects of this insightful question may include Big History Thinking and time travel envy.
6. Complete this sentence: There’s nothing better than . . .
Positive vibes only with this. The sky is the limit.
7. What’s your favourite song, album and artist? (Pick one or all 3. Can all be unrelated)
Get a collaborative team Spotify playlist pumping all week long after this chat.
(Who’s the best MC? Prepare for heated debate)
There it is. Our first batch of conversation kick-off questions.
We thought of these while creating the “Let’s Get Personal” Quiz. One of the rounds in our new remote team-building experience, Yolking From Home.
We’ll have some more for you soon, but you can easily think of your own questions that you know will fit your team’s vibe.
They don’t take a massive amount of time to create and will make an enormous difference to the morale on your video calls over the next 3-6 months as we ride out this lockdown.
Keep the Culture Runny.