- Our VR attendants are trained in the highest standards of VR best practices in VR safety.
- Our team understands safety comes before fun. Fortunately, VR is incredibly safe. Fundamentally, as long as guests stay well back from the player everyone will have a great time.
- We conduct regular risk assessments on our events and look for all hazards to your guests during the setup process and through the duration of your event.
- We give an in depth safety briefing at the start of each VR event so that guests know what to do and not what NOT to do during their turns to stay safe.
- We have health and safety kits in our bags at all times.
Our number one priority at your events is keeping all guests safe. The most important way to do this is providing clear instructions to participants about Do’s and Don’ts.
We have one member of our team to look after every VR station. Our team are vigilant and ready to step in any moment there is an issue with the player.